Reports To: Board of Directors
Job Overview : The Director will provide overall leadership to the research, manage strategic partnerships and ensure seamless execution of the short-term and long-term goals of Samavesh Chamber of Commerce. Responsibilities and Duties:
• Working with a cross-section of stakeholders like LGBTIQ+ Businesses, LGBTIQ+ working professionals, Corporates, Government Organizations, other LGBTIQ+ NonProfit Organizations, etc.
• The Director will manage the quality control of all deliverables and report to the Board of Samavesh Chamber of Commerce on achievements.
• The Director should ideally be based out of Mumbai and head cross country activities with the Programme Manager. Remote work may be considered on a case to case basis.
• The Director would develop strategic partnerships for the organization which would be relevant to our vision and mission. Travel: They should expect 30% of their bandwidth on travelling. Qualifications:
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint • Have an excellent network within the Indian LGBTIQ+ community or previous experience of close working relationships with the same.