Get Sensitized about the LGBTIQ+ community, do's and don’t's, etc
Periodic assessments to diagnose your Organizational Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Health
Get assessed and certified as an Inclusive Business for LGBTIQ+ talent and supplier base
Get training in developing and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels belonged
Connect with LGBTIQ+ businesses and Working Professionals across India and the globe
Becoming part of influencers for policy change by participating in corporate advisory councils and government representations
Access to a Diversity supplier base to optimise and add value to your Supply chains
Access to a Diversity talent pool for your diversity hiring needs
Bring about a positive visibility to your LGBTIQ+ employees and Clients by elevating your brand and boosting your visibility in the LGBTIQ+ Community
Connect with other Industry market leaders and network in our events
Participate in Trade Missions globally and locally
Reports To: Board of Directors
Job Overview : The Director will provide overall leadership to the research, manage strategic partnerships and ensure seamless execution of the short-term and long-term goals of Samavesh Chamber of Commerce. Responsibilities and Duties:
• Working with a cross-section of stakeholders like LGBTIQ+ Businesses, LGBTIQ+ working professionals, Corporates, Government Organizations, other LGBTIQ+ NonProfit Organizations, etc.
• The Director will manage the quality control of all deliverables and report to the Board of Samavesh Chamber of Commerce on achievements.
• The Director should ideally be based out of Mumbai and head cross country activities with the Programme Manager. Remote work may be considered on a case to case basis.
• The Director would develop strategic partnerships for the organization which would be relevant to our vision and mission. Travel: They should expect 30% of their bandwidth on travelling. Qualifications:
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint • Have an excellent network within the Indian LGBTIQ+ community or previous experience of close working relationships with the same.
Interested candidates , please share your Resume' at email@example.com